Pink wine punch is a refreshing and fruity drink that’s perfect for gatherings and warm-weather occasions. It combines pink wine, typically a rosé or sparkling rosé, with various fruit juices and fresh fruit for a delightful and colorful beverage. Here’s a simple recipe for making pink wine punch:
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of pink wine (rosé or sparkling rosé)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Prepare the Simple Syrup:
- To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the sugar completely dissolves. Allow it to cool, and then store any extra syrup in the refrigerator for future use.
- Mix the Ingredients:
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the pink wine, orange juice, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Adjust the amount of simple syrup to achieve your desired level of sweetness.
- Add Fresh Fruit:
- Gently stir in the fresh or frozen mixed berries, thinly sliced orange, lemon, and lime. The fruit will infuse the punch with flavor and add a vibrant touch.
- Chill the Punch:
- Refrigerate the pink wine punch for at least 1-2 hours before serving. Chilling allows the flavors to meld and the fruit to infuse the drink.
- When you’re ready to serve, add ice cubes to the pitcher or individual glasses. Stir the punch to ensure all the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint leaves for a refreshing aroma and visual appeal.
- Enjoy your Pink Wine Punch:
- Serve the pink wine punch in wine glasses, stemmed glasses, or even mason jars. It’s a delightful and fruity beverage perfect for warm days and gatherings.
You can customize this pink wine punch by adjusting the sweetness with more or less simple syrup and by using your favorite pink wine. Feel free to experiment with different fruit combinations to create your unique variation. Whether for brunch, a picnic, or a summer party, pink wine punch is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.