This Site bring You Episode 21 – 30 of Chinese Dance. For all Episodes look inside the HasenChat TV Navigation on the Top of this Page. Click on the Play Button and watch Chinese Dance Music Videos with Chinese Music ( China Music )
The history of Chinese dance can be traced back to the ancient times, when it was used for various purposes, such as:
- Ritual: Dance was a way of communicating with the gods and ancestors, expressing reverence and gratitude, or asking for blessings and protection. Dance was also a way of celebrating important events, such as harvests, weddings, births, and deaths. Some examples of ritual dances are the Nuo dance (傩舞), the Jiuli dance (九黎舞), and the Yue dance (越舞).
- Entertainment: Dance was a way of providing amusement and enjoyment for the people, especially during festivals and holidays. Dance was also a way of showcasing artistic skills and talents, such as singing, music, poetry, and storytelling. Some examples of entertainment dances are the Lantern dance (灯舞), the Fan dance (扇舞), and the Sleeve dance (袖舞).
- Social: Dance was a way of strengthening social bonds and relationships, such as between family members, friends, neighbors, and lovers. Dance was also a way of expressing emotions and feelings, such as joy, sorrow, anger, and love. Some examples of social dances are the Yangge dance (秧歌), the Drum dance (鼓舞), and the Handkerchief dance (巾舞).
Throughout the history of China, dance has been influenced by various factors, such as:
- Culture: Dance has been shaped by the culture of different regions and ethnic groups of China, reflecting their identity, values, and aesthetics. Dance has also been influenced by the culture of other civilizations and regions that China interacted with, such as India, Central Asia, Japan, and Europe.
- Politics: Dance has been affected by the political changes and events in China, such as wars, revolutions, reforms, and modernization. Dance has also been used as a tool of propaganda and resistance by different political forces and movements.
- Technology: Dance has been enhanced by the development of technology and media in China, such as printing, photography, film, television, and internet. Dance has also been challenged by the impact of technology and media on society and culture.
Chinese dance is a rich and diverse art form that encompasses various styles and genres,
from classical to contemporary,
from folk to ethnic,
from martial arts to acrobatics.
Chinese dance has a long
and profound history
that dates back to ancient times,
when it was used for ritual,
and social purposes.
Chinese dance reflects
of the Chinese people,
as well as their interactions with other civilizations
Chinese dance is also a dynamic
and evolving art form that adapts to changing times
incorporating new elements
and influences from other sources.
Chinese dance is widely performed
and appreciated around the world,
as it showcases
of the Chinese spirit.