Hot bruschetta dip is a delightful appetizer that captures the flavors of traditional bruschetta in a warm and cheesy dip. It’s perfect for serving at parties, gatherings, or as a delicious snack. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional, for heat)
- Baguette slices or crackers for serving
1. Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Prepare the Bruschetta Mixture:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, chopped fresh basil, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using). Mix everything together until well combined.
3. Add the Creamy Ingredients:
- In a separate small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix until smooth.
- Add the creamy mixture to the bruschetta mixture and stir until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
4. Transfer to Baking Dish:
- Transfer the bruschetta dip mixture to an oven-safe baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
5. Bake the Dip:
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the dip is hot and bubbly, and the top is golden brown.
- Remove the hot bruschetta dip from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the dip with baguette slices or crackers for dipping. It’s best enjoyed while it’s warm.
This hot bruschetta dip combines the flavors of ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, and cheesy goodness in a creamy and warm dip that’s sure to be a hit with your guests. Enjoy it as a crowd-pleasing appetizer at your next gathering!