Elsa Lafuente Medianu, known professionally as Elsa Pataky, is a Spanish model and actress. Pataky is known for her role as Elena Neves in the Fast & Furious franchise. She has appeared in the films Snakes on a Plane, Giallo and Give ‘Em Hell, Malone. She also starred in the Spanish film Di Di Hollywood.
Elsa Pataky is a Spanish actress and model best known for her roles in both Spanish and international films. Here is some information about her career and background:
- Early Life: Elsa Pataky was born on July 18, 1976, in Madrid, Spain, as Elsa Lafuente Medianu. She adopted the stage name “Pataky” from her maternal grandmother.
- Modeling Career: Pataky began her career as a model in Spain and later expanded her modeling work to an international level.
- Acting Career: Elsa Pataky has appeared in numerous Spanish and international films. She gained recognition for her role in the Spanish film “El arte de morir” (2000) and continued to work in both Spanish and English-language productions.
- Fast & Furious Franchise: Pataky is known for her role as Elena Neves in the “Fast & Furious” film series, appearing in “Fast Five” (2011), “Fast & Furious 6” (2013), “Furious 7” (2015), and “F9” (2021).
- Other Film Roles: In addition to her work in the “Fast & Furious” franchise, Pataky has appeared in films such as “Snakes on a Plane” (2006), “Give ‘Em Hell, Malone” (2009), and “12 Strong” (2018).
- Personal Life: Elsa Pataky is married to American actor Chris Hemsworth, best known for his role as Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The couple has three children together and splits their time between Australia and Spain.
- Activism: Pataky is involved in environmental and humanitarian causes and has supported various charitable organizations.
Elsa Pataky’s work in both Spanish and international cinema has made her a well-known actress in the entertainment industry. Her role in the “Fast & Furious” series has brought her international recognition.