Doutzen Kroes is a Dutch model and actress. She began her modelling career in 2003, in the Netherlands and was quickly sent by her agency to New York where she was cast by lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret.
Doutzen Kroes is a Dutch supermodel and actress known for her work in the fashion industry and her appearances in various campaigns and magazines. Here’s some information about her background and career:
- Early Life: Doutzen Kroes was born on January 23, 1985, in the town of Eastermar in the Netherlands.
- Modeling Career: Kroes began her modeling career in the Netherlands but gained international recognition after signing a contract with the prestigious modeling agency, DNA Model Management. She made her runway debut in 2003 and quickly became one of the industry’s most sought-after models.
- Victoria’s Secret Angel: Doutzen Kroes became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2008, which significantly boosted her profile and made her a household name in the world of fashion.
- Fashion Campaigns: She has appeared in campaigns for major fashion brands and designers, including L’Oréal, Calvin Klein, Versace, Gucci, and H&M, among others.
- Magazine Covers: Kroes has graced the covers of numerous fashion magazines, including Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Marie Claire.
- Acting Career: In addition to her modeling career, Doutzen Kroes has pursued acting. She appeared in the film “Nova Zembla” (2011) and had a role in the Hollywood film “Wonder Woman” (2017).
- Philanthropy: She is known for her philanthropic work and has been involved in various charitable activities, including efforts to combat HIV/AIDS and support maternal health.
- Personal Life: Doutzen Kroes is married to Dutch DJ Sunnery James, and the couple has two children together.
Doutzen Kroes is celebrated for her natural beauty, striking features, and successful career in the fashion industry. Her work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel and her contributions to both fashion and philanthropy have made her a respected figure in the world of modeling and entertainment.