Take it from someone who has professionally cleaned carpet and upholstery in Rochester, New York for many years. I use the Dry Foam Extraction Method exclusively. This low moisture soil extraction system is a very effective and economical way to clean carpet or upholstery. “You have a better system” or “my carpets look like new” is what I’ve gotten use to hearing from hundreds of satisfied homeowners over the years. The Von Schrader Company manufactures the Dry Foam Cleaning Equipment that I use. They’ve been in business for approximately seventy years. They politely boast that their equipment is the ultimate design in low moisture soil extraction. I can tell you that personal experience has certainly made a believer out of me.
In A Nutshell, Here’s How The Equipment Works
Dry foam is deposited evenly just ahead of the brush. The dry foam helps to separate the dirt from the fibers. The very soft 150,000-bristle brush gently combs and scrubs the carpet from the base on up. The cylindrical motion of the brush pushes the dirt up to the top of the rug pile.
The powerful built-in vacuum extracts the dirt-laden suds in a matter of seconds. The result is a deep cleaned and nicely scented rug.
Here’s Why The Dry Foam Extraction System Has Yet To Be Equaled
· The entire cleaning process is accomplished in one single pass. There no need to go back over the rug with a vacuum cleaner.
There are no messy hoses to drag all over the home.
· The Dry Foam system cleans deeply embedded soil without harming the rug. The cylindrical brush scrubs the fibers right down to the base
of the rug. The rug is deep cleaned.
· The cleaning solution only requires a 10% mixture of water. Less water eliminates over wetting of the carpet and backing.
There is no need to be concerned about carpet damage such as browning, shrinkage, buckling, delaminating, and mildew.
· Unlike other cleaning systems, Dry Foam detergent does not leave a gummy or waxy film that attracts dirt. It has a special anti-soiling
property and a nice fragrance. It has a low PH Level and is environmentally safe.
· The Dry foam cleaning system can actually improve the air quality of a home by removing mold and mildew.
· The equipment is gentle on rugs. No harmful compounds are emitted when the equipment is in use.
Some Disadvantages Of Using Hot Water Cleaning Systems—Just My Opinion
· Several gallons of water are applied with hot water systems. This can drench a carpet.
· Hot water systems can actually damage carpet fibers. It can cause colors to bleed.
Carpets can experience browning, shrinkage, and rot.
· Hot water cleaning systems can leave a film or residue that attracts more dirt.
· Carpets require more time to dry.
Take My Advice
The Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning System is the most practical and efficient carpet cleaning system available. In my opinion it has no rival.