Autumn Reeser is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Taylor Townsend on the Fox series The O.C., Lizzie Grant on HBO’s Entourage, Katie Andrews on ABC’s No Ordinary Family, and Leslie Bellcamp on E!’s The Arrangement.
Autumn Reeser is an American actress known for her work in both film and television. Here’s an overview of her background and career:
- Early Life: Autumn Alicia Reeser was born on September 21, 1980, in La Jolla, California, USA.
- Debut Roles: Autumn Reeser began her acting career with guest roles on television shows like “Star Trek: Voyager” and “The Shield” in the early 2000s. She also had a small role in the film “The Girl Next Door” (2004).
- Breakthrough Role: Reeser gained widespread recognition and popularity for her role as Taylor Townsend on the popular teen drama series “The O.C.” She joined the cast in the show’s third season and continued until its conclusion.
- Television Work: Following her success on “The O.C.,” Autumn Reeser appeared in various television series, including “Entourage,” “No Ordinary Family,” “Last Resort,” and “Necessary Roughness.” She became known for her versatility as an actress.
- Film Roles: In addition to her television work, Reeser has appeared in several films, including “Smokin’ Aces 2: Assassins’ Ball” (2010), “The Big Bang” (2010), and “Sully” (2016).
- Hallmark Movies: Autumn Reeser has also become a familiar face in Hallmark Channel original movies, starring in several romantic and family-oriented films produced by the network.
- Theater: She has also ventured into theater and performed in stage productions.
- Personal Life: Reeser married writer and director Jesse Warren in 2009, and they have two sons together.
- Advocacy: Autumn Reeser is known for her advocacy work and involvement in philanthropic causes, particularly those related to education and children’s welfare.
- Recent Work: As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Autumn Reeser continues to work in the entertainment industry, with roles in various film and television projects. Please note that there may have been developments in her career or personal life since that time.