Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups are a delicious and bite-sized dessert that combines the creamy richness of cheesecake with the nutty flavor of peanut butter. These mini cheesecakes are perfect for serving at parties or as a delightful treat for any occasion. Here’s how to make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups:
For the Crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 8 oz (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Peanut Butter Drizzle (Optional):
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk (adjust for desired drizzling consistency)
- Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners. This recipe makes about 12 mini cheesecake cups.
- Prepare the Crust:
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, and melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are evenly coated with the butter.
- Form Crusts:
- Place a spoonful of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup. Press down firmly to form a crust layer.
- Prepare the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a separate bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Add Sugar and Peanut Butter:
- Add 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter to the cream cheese. Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Add Egg and Vanilla:
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until the mixture is creamy and well incorporated.
- Fill the Muffin Cups:
- Spoon the peanut butter cheesecake filling over the graham cracker crust in each muffin cup, filling them about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-18 minutes, or until the edges are set, and the centers are slightly jiggly.
- Remove the cheesecake cups from the oven and allow them to cool in the muffin tin for about 10 minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Optional Peanut Butter Drizzle:
- Prepare the Drizzle (Optional):
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Microwave for about 20 seconds to soften the peanut butter, then stir to combine. Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to achieve your desired drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle the peanut butter mixture over the cooled cheesecake cups.
- Chill and Serve:
- Refrigerate the cheesecake cups for at least 2 hours, or until they are fully set. Serve chilled and enjoy!
These Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups are a delightful combination of sweet and creamy with a nutty twist. They make a fantastic dessert for any occasion and are sure to be a hit with peanut butter lovers.