A variety of health problems exist today which can all be traced back to the colon; abdominal pain, discomfort, constipation, diarrhea and lack of energy. Bowel movements are the basis of our health. If we don’t have at least one bowel movement per day, we are already walking our way toward disease. These diseases even may lead to colon cancer. Therefore we require a regular cleanses of our colon, kidney, liver & gall bladder to keep our bodies healthy. A colon cleanse is the most important cleanse of all others.
Different Types of Colon Cleansing
The different methods of colon cleansing are 1) Colon Hydrotherapy, 2) Enemas, 3) Herbal supplements, 4) Laxatives and 5) Oxygen-based Cleansers. Here is a brief description about all these cleansing methods.
1) Colon Hydrotherapy: In this process of colon cleansing warm and filtered water is used to fuse into the colon via a plastic tube. With this method, only the large intestine can be cleansed. Colon hydrotherapy process is also termed as ‘colonic irrigation’ and ‘using colenemas.’
2) Enemas: The problem of constipation is being treated by this process of colon cleansing from many earlier centuries. The effectiveness of this treatment mainly depends on the type of enema used. Enemas are used to remove the waste material only from the lower part of the colon. Enemas are also useful in emptying the rectum. The different types of enemas are water enemas, coffee enemas, clay enemas, etc. Most people do not like inserting enemas through their rectal cavity.
3) Herbal supplements: Nowadays, different herbal supplements are available on the market in the form of pills or capsules. These herbal supplements are very inexpensive and are not fully effective in cleansing the bowel.
4) Laxatives: Like enemas these are also used as the temporary treatments of constipation. This treatment can be considered as the most dangerous treatment among all other colon cleansing methods as there may be serious dehydration and even loss of muscle round the colon lining.
5) Oxygen-based Cleansers: The best method among all the colon cleansing methods is the Oxygen-based Cleansers. In this process of colon cleansing the compacted matter can be melt away by oxidation reduction reaction. A good oxygen-based colon cleanser works in the whole system and can completely cleanse the entire intestinal tract and it also fully detoxifies the whole tract.
The Benefits of Colon Cleansing
– Prevents irregular bowel movements and constipation
– Helps to promote clearer skin
– Improvement in Concentration
– Absorb minerals and vitamins easier
– Colon cleansing also helps us from different fatal disease like colon cancer.
I hope the above information will give you a good idea on which type of cleanse to do for your colon, and open your eyes to the many reasons as to why you should opt for a colon cleanse if you haven’t had one, regardless of your current state of health.